New Orleans Chamber Presents…
- New Orleans Chamber Presents is our quarterly luncheon series that features in depth topical discussion on th elatest development in New Orleans’ business. These luncheons are a place to share ideas and get to know other members from different sectors of the business community.
Chamber After 5
- Statistics show that some of the most beneficial business dealings are conducted outside of the office. That’s why the Chamber of Commerce provides networking events at member businesses’ venues. In a casual, social setting, Chamber members are able to mingle, exchange business cards and forge relationships. Business operators who act as hosts have an opportunity to showcase their products and services.
- Seminars and workshops allow members to learn from their peers and knowledgeable experts. The topic of discussion changes with each forum, allowing attendees to learn how to enhance their business and increase their success. Join the Chamber as we discuss a variety of relevant and current issues that affect the business world on a local, national, and international level.
Advertising and Promotion
- The growth of E-Commerce in recent years has led the New Orleans Chamber of Commerce to develop an online Membership Directory on the Chamber’s website. The directory provides a virtual profile for each member complete with maps and direct links to your own website. Because the Chamber gets many inquiries about businesses, non-profits and other resources in the area, this is a valuable addition to your marketing program – and it’s completely free!
- By sponsoring a Chamber event, a member business receives high visibility among the leaders of the business community. Sponsors’ names are prominently displayed at the event, and promoted through pre-event publicity and mailings to members and potential members.
Special Offers and Discounts
Office Depot Chamber Program
- 30% off the retail price on select office supply items when you sign up.
New Orleans CityBusiness
- 2010 Chamber members (new or renew) who are not currently subscribers to CityBusiness will receive a free 3 month subscription.
- Every day the Chamber receives requests for business recommendations. This includes local businesses and residents looking for quality products and services, as well as tourists wanting recommendations on what to do and where to stay in New Orleans. The Chamber serves as your agent for new customers and business, for information on upcoming government bids and economic development projects.
Grand Openings/Ribbon Cuttings
- If you are opening a new business or holding a grand opening, your Chamber can assist by offering use of its over-sized ceremonial golden scissors. Board Members, Chamber staff, or volunteers from the Chamber’s Ambassador Club will attend to welcome you to the city and the Chamber of Commerce.
Use of Downtown Chamber Facilities
- As a member, you may use our office facilities during normal business hours, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m Schedule your meetings downtown and make it more convenient to do business with your clients or provide more privacy for your employees. Just call the receptionist at the Chamber and reserve it as needed. The room can accommodate up to 10 people with comfortable, ergonomic seating.