The New Orleans Chamber of Commerce has partnered with the Louisiana Oil & Gas Association to present the 2013 LOGA State of the Industry meeting in New Orleans, LA. Mark your calendars and register online today to join us. The meeting will feature a keynote address from Louisiana Oil & Gas Association President Don Briggs. Topics for open discussion at each meeting will include:
- The status of the oil and gas industry in a “post-presidential election” world
- The state of the shale oil and gas plays and how they will impact our energy security
- An update on what is causing the rise and fall of commodities prices
- The EPA and its ongoing efforts to regulate hydraulic fracturing
- The status of U.S. offshore drilling
- And most importantly, a preview of the upcoming legislative session.
A question and answer session will follow the formal presentation. There will be ample opportunity before and after the meetings for networking with other oil & gas business professionals. Click here to finalize your reservations today to ensure that you do not miss these educational events.
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
11:00am – 1:00pm
Windsor Court Hotel
300 Gravier Street
New Orleans, LA
Exclusive meeting sponsorship available in most cities – Contact LOGA Director of Marketing Ben Broussard to secure this opportunity at (337) 278-6240 or firstname.lastname@example.org